Votes Zone has a refund policy in place for the convenience of its customers. It is best for you to go over the policy and learn exactly what it covers before you sign up for our services. Let’s take a look:
- Once you have placed an order, it cannot be cancelled.
- We do not take responsibility if the contest link is faulty, the votes are removed by the organizers or voting is suspended or stopped prematurely.
- As mentioned on the How Do I Order page and other Service pages, buyers need to share their contest details and link via email. Votes Zone will not be responsible if the buyer forgets to share the details.
- Our responsibility is restricted to the delivery of the votes that have been ordered. We do not provide any guarantees regarding the outcome of the contest. It is not our problem if the organizers choose to remove any delivered votes as they will be considered delivered from our end.
- It is recommended that buyers should purchase the right quantity of votes that can help them win their respective contests.
- We will issue you a refund if we are unable to deliver the ordered vote count within the specific time period or due to any other scenario that’s not outlined in the above points.
Votes Zone does not take responsibility for any orders placed by accident. There will be no refunds if you place your order accidentally. Therefore, buyers are advised to only order votes if they agree to our Terms and Conditions.